This Cartoon A6M Zero RC plane is a continuation of cartoon rc plane series after F4U Corsair. Unlike the Corsair model I will not post the build video on Babyplane channel anymore, from now on I will put future cartoon models on Julius Perdana channel. The cartoon series is a collaboration between my friend Hendi Susanto and me, I design the plans and he build the model for more frequent updates, hopefully. I also plan to make another series, that is park RC jet models that is not too big and easy to build in the future, while still making build video of my own build.
I learned After Effects in just 3 days by watching Youtube tutorial videos, just to make a clip of the "dogfight" video clip between my cats here. Disclaimer : all scenes are fake, generated in CGI. Because in my country and maybe around the world, it's forbidden to fly RC plane on residential area.
1. Wingspan 1000 mm / 39.4 inches
2. Flying weight : 1005 grams/ 2.2 lbs/ 35.4 oz
3. Wing loading : 38.3 gram/dm2 -12.6 oz/sq.ft.
4. Wing cube loading : 7.5
5. Wing Area : 26.22 dm2 / 406 sq.in.
6. CG : 7.75 cm / 3 inch from LE (leading edge on root chord)
- DXW 3536 1200kv
- 40A ESC
- Battery Lipo 3S 2200mah
- 4 x 9 gram servos (micro servo)
- 11x5x3 propeller (3 blades) or 12x6 propeller (2 blades)
- 30mm, 2 x 100mm foam wheels
1. 5mm + 3mm Foamboard/ Depron/ Polyfoam
2. 3mm Plywood
3. hot glue, UHU glue, CA glue
4. white packing tapes
1. Hot glue gun
2. Heat gun
3. Covering iron
Open the PDF file with Adobe Acrobat Reader (recommended software)
PDF security password : none