Bombardier CL-415MP RC plane is finally finished, it's weight about 2200 grams or 4.8 pounds, but it can take off smoothly without using flaps. Also the landing can be done smoothly, with some adjustment. The front landing gear needs to be glued or bolt up to the fuselage. It's often came out of its slot and causing a bad landing. The aileron also needs bigger area to give sufficient control, I already revise the aileron size. The plane is a good flyer if you familiar with rudder control on turning. The hardest build on part 4 is building the wing tip floats, you need to watch the build video tutorial on youtube as well as build instructions with images in Paper Replika website. You can use differential thrust control or common control to fly the plane. The next build will be PT-17 Stearman.
1. Wingspan 1800 mm / 71 inches
2. Flying weight : 2200 gram / 77.6 oz
3. Wing loading : 55 gram/dm2 - 18 oz./sq. ft.
4. Wing cube loading : 8.7
5. Wing Area : 40 dm2 / 620 sq.in
- 2X 2830 1000kv motor (1000-1400kv)
- Tested with 2X NTM 2830 1100kv
- 2X ESC 40A
- Battery Lipo 2X 3S 2200 - 1X 5200mah / 2X Li-ion 3S 3300 mah
- 7 plastic gear 9 gram servos
- 2X Propeller : 8x6x4
Open the PDF file with Adobe Acrobat Reader (recommended software)
PDF security password : none
Bombardier CL-415 RC Plane Part 4 plans
Bombardier CL-415 RC Plane Part 4 build tutorial on Youtube