It's time for airliner paper plane again, this time I start with Airbus A380 with Air France Livery. In the wide body AIr France A380 there are of 9 seats first class on the upper deck, 80 seats of business class, 38 seats of premium economy and 435 seats of economy class. Air France received the first of their A380 in November 23, 2009. Paris - New York is the first route for their new A380. Now, Air France is operating 10 of A380 planes. Air France logo in A380 livery was changed from the first they paint it in 2009, the paper model template is already with the latest logo. The new logo looks more slick and modern with the red wing-like ribbon.
- insert middle formers (52) inside middle fuselage, this part will be the shape holder for the rest of plane fuselage
- assembly other fuselage parts using representative inner glue tabs.
- use formers inside part number 28
- insert part 14 with intake blade texture inside parts 15 and 16 first.
- then close those parts with part 55 (formers)
- attach part 18 and 19
- finally close them with part 17, join it with front parts (14,15,16,55)
- glue 3 circle parts to one wheel shape (part 61)
- roll tight part 54, 63, 64 until they become cylinders with +/- 1.5 mm diameter
- or you can use tooth picks to replace those parts
- paint landing gear well with black color if landing gears are attach, or you can leave them if you don't want to use landing gears