|GA8 Airvan RC Plane|
I redesign my old plans on this GA8 Airvan RC plane model. This new version has better performance on flight, more lift, more stable and easier to control. I made the airfoil thicker than the first version. This model is made out of 5 mm polyfoam or depron foam sheet. I choose FlyStark livery because I think that's the coolest Airvan color scheme on the net. This livery decal also shared along with the plans. If you enjoy my Cessna 172 model you will enjoy more, building and flying this model and it's easier to build and fly. It only needs 4 servos, there's no steering on the front landing gear, you can't turn on taxi but the rudder is enough to steer the plane when it's running for take off. The wing and wing struts are detachable for easier transport. I also include 2D pics for 2 pilots and 4 passengers to add realness of the model.
1. Wingspan 1200mm / 47.2 inches
2. Flying weight : 910 grams/ 38.8 oz
3. Wing loading : 40.1 gram/dm2 - 13.1 oz/sq.ft.
4. Wing cube loading : 8.4
5. Wing Area : 22.7 dm2 / 352 sq.in.
6. CG : 5 cm
- motor 28/22 1000kv - 1400kv brushless motor
- Tested with Turnigy 2830 1000kv brushless motor prop 9x4.5x3
- ESC 40A
- Battery Lipo 3S 2200mah /Li-ion 3S 3300 mah
- 4 plastic gear 9 gram servos
1. 5mm Depron/ Polyfoam
2. 3mm Plywood
4. 0.3mm Mica Plastic
5. hot glue
6. white packing tap
|< Prev||Next >|