2 years ago Parrot and Paper Replica holding a contest about ar drone 2 This year we are holding another similar contest, the prize is no less cool. The winner will get a new product from Parrot, which is a Jumping Sumo mini-drone. Jumping Sumo is very fun to play at home. The drone can be controlled by using a smartphone or tablet. Apple and Android gadgets can operate it. Jumping Sumo will emit wifi that can be connected with the gadget. Besides being equipped with a camera that can take photos and video recording, as its name implies Jumping Sumo can also jump as high as 80 cm and kicking. No less exciting he can also dance and perform movements that we set in advance.
Papercraft model above built by Pamungkas Ramadhan
Competition in the form of coloring/cuztomizing contest and the winner will be the coolest. contest rules:
1. The competition is started from 20 September 2014, today. Until October 11, 2014 at 00:00 GMT +7 (extended time)
2. Each participant is free to participate in the contest.
3. Each participant is required to submit customized papercraft template and photos that have been assembled before contest time runs out.
4. Each participant is required to post/share this page in Facebook or tweet [Parrot Jumping Sumo papercraft contest @paperreplika @parrot]
5. There are 3 files that you can download, PDF template, JPG and EPS. You can choose vector or bitmap template to work on.
6. Winners will be determined by the Paper Replika, results of the judging will be final.
7. The winner will be announced 3 days after the deadline, which is dated October 8, 2014
8. The prize will be shipped (free delivery and tax) straight from parrot warehouse to the winner address.
9. Each participant is limited to submit 2 templates with photos maximum
ASSEMBLY INSTRUCTIONS :
You must agree on Document License agreement page first, choose agree on the radio button then you will proceed
Open the PDF file with Adobe Acrobat Reader (recommended software)
PDF security password : paper-replika.com
|< Prev||Next >|