This release adds up one more to the A380 airliner users collection in Paper Replika airliner category. Emirates now operates 21 of these type of airplane from 69 orders to Airbus and Emirates said to aim for 120 planes. It makes Emirates the largest operator of this biggest passenger airplane in the world. First Emirates A380 was received in November 2005 in Dubai. This paper model kit is a recolor of previous A380 series.
ASSEMBLY INSTRUCTIONS :
- insert middle formers (52) inside middle fuselage, this part will be the shape holder for the rest of plane fuselage
- assembly other fuselage parts using representative inner glue tabs.
- use formers inside part number 28
- insert part 14 with intake blade texture inside parts 15 and 16 first.
- then close those parts with part 55 (formers)
- attach part 18 and 19
- finally close them with part 17, join it with front parts (14,15,16,55)
- glue 3 circle parts to one wheel shape (part 61)
- roll tight part 54, 63, 64 until they become cylinders with +/- 1.5 mm diameter
- or you can use tooth picks to replace those parts
- paint landing gear well with black color if landing gears are attach, or you can leave them if you don't want to use landing gears
You must agree on Document License agreement page first, choose agree on the radio button then you will proceed
Open the PDF file with Adobe Acrobat (recommended software)
PDF security password : paper-replika.com
Airbus A380 Emirates Paper Model template - download
|< Prev||Next >|