Actually this model was not planned before. I have an ongoing "secret project", but apparently that project was very hard to make and very time consuming, I need to switch to an alternative project that is quick and simple to build. At first I was going to make a fun-jet, but then again I don't like a non-scale aircraft, so I switched again to F-8 Crusader. But I remembered that I saw some comments requesting T-45 Goshawk. I've done that jet in the past, and it's simple and also beautiful with "eye catching" color scheme. Finally I pick this T-45 Goshawk. I reduce the size to 800mm in a hope that it will have bigger power. I also make available for 900mm wingspan plans.
1. Wingspan 800mm / 31.5 inches
2. Flying weight : 850 grams/ 30 oz
3. Wing loading :68.5 gram/dm2 - 22.5 oz/sq.ft.
4. Wing cube loading : 19.5
5. Wing Area : 12.4 dm2 / 192 sq.in.
6. CG : 11.8 cm from LE
- Tested with 2826 2200kv brushless motor with 6X4 propeller
- 2212 motor/ drone race motor
- 40A ESC
- Battery Lipo 3S 2200mah / 1300mah
- 4 plastic gear 9 gram servos (micro servo)
1. 5mm Depron/ Polyfoam
2. 3mm Plywood / PVC foam board
3. 0.5mm Mica Plastic
4. hot glue, UHU glue, CA glue
5. packing tape/ laminating film
Open the PDF file with Adobe Acrobat Reader (recommended software)
PDF security password : none
|< Prev||Next >|