First of all, I wish you a good and happy new year, may this year 2017 will bring better life, goodness and peace. This year is by the way the 9th year for Paper Replika. I start this year by releasing Airbus A380 with this beautiful new livery, which is Thai Airways to add to the A380 Paper Replika collection. I go back to the original scale, the scale that the A380 papercraft was first released which is 1:155 scale, because it's easier to build in bigger size. The wingspan will be 50 cm in length. This Thailand airliner has 6 of A380-800 planes in the fleet and was first operational in summer 2012.
- insert middle formers (52) inside middle fuselage, this part will be the shape holder for the rest of plane fuselage
- assembly other fuselage parts using representative inner glue tabs.
- use formers inside part number 28
- insert part 14 with intake blade texture inside parts 15 and 16 first.
- then close those parts with part 55 (formers)
- attach part 18 and 19
- finally close them with part 17, join it with front parts (14,15,16,55)
- glue 3 circle parts to one wheel shape (part 61)
- roll tight part 54, 63, 64 until they become cylinders with +/- 1.5 mm diameter
- or you can use tooth picks to replace those parts
- paint landing gear well with black color if landing gears are attach, or you can leave them if you don't want to use landing gears
You must agree on Document License agreement page first, choose agree on the radio button then you will proceed
Open the PDF file with Adobe Acrobat Reader (recommended software)
PDF security password : paper-replika.com
Airbus A380-800 Thai Airways Papermodel template
|< Prev||Next >|