This A380 paper model template is a quick re-color from A380 series from Airliner category. While still making a War Machine 3d model (Iron Man 2) , I made this re-color in 2 hours. Korean Air first A380 was delivered on May 2011, it currently serve Incheon hub to Tokyo, Hongkong, New York and Los Angeles. Korean Air is one of seven airlines that are using Airbus A380. Paper Replika is already has 4 airliners , 3 more to go.
ASSEMBLY INSTRUCTIONS :
- insert middle formers (52) inside middle fuselage, this part will be the shape holder for the rest of plane fuselage
- assembly other fuselage parts using representative inner glue tabs.
- use formers inside part number 28
- insert part 14 with intake blade texture inside parts 15 and 16 first.
- then close those parts with part 55 (formers)
- attach part 18 and 19
- finally close them with part 17, join it with front parts (14,15,16,55)
- glue 3 circle parts to one wheel shape (part 61)
- roll tight part 54, 63, 64 until they become cylinders with +/- 1.5 mm diameter
- or you can use tooth picks to replace those parts
- paint landing gear well with black color if landing gears are attach, or you can leave them if you don't want to use landing gears
Dim lights Embed Embed this video on your site
You must agree on Document License agreement page first, choose agree on the radio button then you will proceed
Open the PDF file with Adobe Acrobat (recommended software)
PDF security password : paper-replika.com
Airbus A380 Korean Air Paper Model template - download
|< Prev||Next >|