Yesterday one of A380 Qantas Airways was forced to emergency landing on Singapore airport after circling around Batam airspace to dump its fuel. Qantas Flight 32 was a scheduled flight from London Heathrow Airport to Sydney Kingsford Smith Airport. This incident is the first ever happen to A380 jumbo aircraft in the world. Qantas operates six A380-800s and I heard from the news they were all grounded because of Flight 32's engine failure. Debris parts from its left inboard engine fell off over surrounding Batam area.
- insert middle formers (52) inside middle fuselage, this part will be the shape holder for the rest of plane fuselage
- assembly other fuselage parts using representative inner glue tabs.
- use formers inside part number 28
- insert part 14 with intake blade texture inside parts 15 and 16 first.
- then close those parts with part 55 (formers)
- attach part 18 and 19
- finally close them with part 17, join it with front parts (14,15,16,55)
- glue 3 circle parts to one wheel shape (part 61)
- roll tight part 54, 63, 64 until they become cylinders with +/- 1.5 mm diameter
- or you can use tooth picks to replace those parts
- paint landing gear well with black color if landing gears are attach, or you can leave them if you don't want to use landing gears
Dim lights Embed Embed this video on your site
You must agree on Document License agreement page first, choose agree on the radio button then you will proceed
Open the PDF file with Adobe Acrobat (recommended software)
PDF security password : paper-replika.com
|< Prev||Next >|